Friday, October 26, 2012

Commuters. Everyone has a story.

Tonight, I am joined on the train by Gyno Legs and Itchy Ear Hair guy. 

Gyno legs is a tiny Asian man sitting across from the guy next to me straddling his legs, as you have to do, but clearly needs such incredible full clearance, as to not touch, so much so that it seems more natural that he should have his legs in stirrups. While Itchy Ear Hair guy ran on the train donned in wool from head to toe, sweating and gasping for air. In addition to my sweaty companions dewy exterior merging with mine there is my ongoing struggle for arm space, which is complimented by his periodic outbursts of singing along with the SMASH soundtrack and quite ferocious ear itching. 

Ohhhhhhhh how I love Metro North.  :(

And thank you Jesus he is getting off at 125th St!

No comments:

Post a Comment