Saturday, April 26, 2014

Travel Etiquitte #106: When it's just NOT okay

If your on a train headed to somewhere or nowhere there's a few things to consider, and like it or not, that includes your fellow passengers.

The hard core smokers, which is essentially everyone in France, take every chance to get in a full ciggy before the next stop. The exceptionally strong tobacco smells follows them through the cabins and since it quite a lot of the passengers it makes it feel like a smoking train. I'm hoping that my 10 days of intense second hand smoke inhalation doesn't increase my chances of MERS, currently making its way around. Anywho, other than that pet peeve, there's just ONE thing that's simply not on....

On a 6 hour train ride through lovely French vistas it is NOT, I repeat NOT okay for you to take your shoes AND SOCKS off so, I can only assume, you can test your fellow passengers staltworthiness. Take your cheese toes off the seat, contain whatever stink you've been carrying around and head on outside my friend. Free-wheeling toes not allowed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:TGV Train to Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment